● After washing your face, wipe off the water and use it when your skin is dry.
● Take an appropriate amount (about the size of a large grape), avoid the area around the eyes, and spread it over the entire face. Massage for about 30 seconds. Something like eraser scrap will come out as you massage your skin.
● Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
● Recommended to use once or twice a week. It can be used all over the body including elbows, knees, heels, and décolletage.
● Refreshing clear peeling gel
● Contains tea leaf extract for clean and clear skin
● Floral-fruity scent
● Can be used on face and other body parts (knees, décolleté, elbows, heels)
WATER, GLYCERIN, STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, ALLANTOIN, LACTIC ACID, GLUCOSE, CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE
40mm (D) x 68mm (W) x 186mm (H)
● Do not use if you have skin abnormalities. Carefully check that there are no abnormalities on your skin. If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.), or darkening during use or after exposure to sunlight, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, immediately rinse thoroughly with water without rubbing. If you feel any abnormalities, consult an ophthalmologist.
● Avoid direct sunlight and hot temperatures, and keep out of reach of infants.
ROSETTE Gommage is a soft peeling gel to gently remove dirt, blackheads and dead skin cells which is difficult to remove with your daily face wash.
ROSETTE Gommage Peeling Gel contains 3 kinds of fruit acids (lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid) which removes dirt and dead skin cells, and tea leaf extract to keep moisture of the skin, leads to smooth and moisturized skin. ROSETTE Gommage can be used for not only face, but also other body parts such as knees, neckline, elbows etc.