● Open the jar, and remove the small lid in the center part for first-time use.
● Press with your thumbs at two sides of the hole to push out the cleansing paste.
● Take an appropriate amount on your hand, and lather up with cold or warm water.
● Wash and massage your face gently with the foam, then rinse thoroughly.
● Formulated with fine sulfur powder
● Contains beauty oil that keeps the skin moisturized
● Formulated with 3 active ingredients to prevent rough skin and pimples
● Remove dead skin cells and acne-causing bacteria
● For normal and oily skin
SULFUR, QUATERNIUM-73, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SUCROSE, SODIUM METHYL LAUROYL TAURATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, MYRISTIC ACID, LAURIC ACID, SORBITOL, LAURAMIDE DEA, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETETH-25, TRICETETH-5 PHOSPHATE, LECITHIN, CELLULOSE GUM, METHYLPARABEN/BUTYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, WATER
38mm (D) x 80mm (W) x 100mm (H)
● If you have a skin disorder such as eczema or skin inflammation (rash, sore, etc.), stop using the product as it may worsen the condition.
● Stop using if you experience a rash or irritation.
● Do not use if you have skin abnormalities.
● Check carefully to make sure that there are no abnormalities on your skin.
● Discontinue using if it does not fit your skin, or experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.), or dark spots during use or after exposure to direct sunlight. If you continue to use, the symptoms may worsen. We recommend consulting a dermatologist.
● Be careful not to get into the eyes. If it gets into the eyes, immediately rinse thoroughly with cold or warm water without rubbing. If you feel any abnormalities, consult an ophthalmologist.
● Be sure to close the lid after using it. If the water gets inside the bottle, remove it before closing the lid.
● Avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures, and keep out of reach of infants.
*This product contains sulfur, so keep silver products away as it may discolor.
ROSETTE Cleansing Paste is the first cream type face wash in Japan, developed in 1929. A facial cleanser that features fine-grained powder that matches your skin concerns, and features rich lather and a comfortable wash. ROSETTE Cleansing Paste is made with sulfur, which is effective for acne and able to improve skin condition.
ROSETTE Cleansing Paste for Normal Skin is a medicated face wash to prevent rough skin and acne. Formulated with fine particles of sulfur that thoroughly removes old keratin, it cleans and smoothers the skin after washing, leading to beautiful, smooth and healthy skin just like after a hot spring bath. Recommended for normal and oily skin.