● Open the jar, and remove the small lid in the center part for first-time use.
● Press with your thumbs at two sides of the hole to push out the cleansing paste.
● Take an appropriate amount on your hand, and lather up with cold or warm water.
● Wash and massage your face gently with the foam, then rinse thoroughly.
● Formulated with sulfur, pearl powder, and charcoal powder
● Removes pore dirt, excess sebum, and dead skin cells
● Protects skin from dryness
● For smooth and pore-less skin
● Uses plant-derived cleansing ingredients, alcohol-free, mineral oil-free
● Refreshing fresh floral scent
WATER, MYRISTIC ACID, GLYCERIN, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYL GLUCETH-10, DIGLYCERIN, LAURIC ACID, LAURAMIDE DEA, SODIUM METHYL LAUROYL TAURATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SULFUR, CHARCOAL POWDER, PEARL POWDER, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, MORUS ALBA FRUIT EXTRACT, RIBES NIGRUM(BLACK CURRANT) FRUIT EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-32, POLYQUATERNIUM-52, CHOLESTEROL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH, TETRASODIUM EDTA, SODIUM SULFITE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE
38mm (D) x 80mm (W) x 100mm (H)
● If you have a skin disorder such as eczema or skin inflammation (rash, sore, etc.), stop using the product as it may worsen the condition.
● Stop using if you experience a rash or irritation.
● Do not use if you have skin abnormalities.
● Check carefully to make sure that there are no abnormalities on your skin.
● Discontinue using if it does not fit your skin, or experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.), or dark spots during use or after exposure to direct sunlight. If you continue to use, the symptoms may worsen. We recommend consulting a dermatologist.
● Be careful not to get into the eyes. If it gets into the eyes, immediately rinse thoroughly with cold or warm water without rubbing. If you feel any abnormalities, consult an ophthalmologist.
● Be sure to close the lid after using it. If the water gets inside the bottle, remove it before closing the lid.
● Avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures, and keep out of reach of infants.
*This product contains sulfur, so keep silver products away as it may discolor.
ROSETTE Cleansing Paste is the first cream type face wash in Japan, developed in 1929. A facial cleanser that features fine-grained powder that matches your skin concerns, and features rich lather and a comfortable wash. ROSETTE Cleansing Paste is made with sulfur, which is effective for acne and able to improve skin condition.
ROSETTE Cleansing Paste Black Pearl is a face wash which is recommended for those concerning about pore and roughness of skin. Contains 3 types of smooth skin powder and black beauty ingredients to remove blackheads and leads to smooth pore-less skin. It helps the skin care products that you use later to be absorbed into your skin, leaving your skin smooth. Recommended for skin suffer from roughness and large pore.