● Twist up the product and apply gently around the eye area in an outward motion with the flat surface of the stick.
● Gently press with finger pad for better absorption.
● Day: Use after skincare, before sunscreen.
● Night: Use after skincare.
● For undereye dullness and fine lines
● Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free, Alcohol-Free, Free of artificial colourings, Alkalescent, Surfactant free
● Allergy tested (formulated to minimise the risk of allergy)
DECYLTETRADECANOL, OCTYL- DODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CAPRYL- IC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C16-18 HYDROXYALKYL HYDROXY- DIMERDILINOLEYL ETHER, HY- DROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAI- SOSTEARATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, PHYTOSTERYL ISOSTEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, PHY- TOSTERYL/ISOSTEA- RYL/CETYL/STEARYL/BEHENYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, CERESIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CANDELILLA WAX ESTERS, MICA (CI 77019), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, METH- YLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, SIL- ICA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, GLU- COSYL HESPERIDIN, WATER (AQUA), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TRIMETHOXYSILYL DIMETHICONE, THYMUS SERPYLLUM EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS LEAF EXTRACT, BHT
Stick shape essence
2CM (L) X 2CM (W) X 8.5CM (H)
• Do not use over wound or cut.
• Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Seek medical advice if the problem persists.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme temperature.
• Take care that content does not get into eyes. If it occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
ORBIS Eye Zone Tuner is an eye care stick targeting bluish dullness and dryness around the eye area. It relieves dryness, fine lines and dullness around the eye area, especially for blue light damage. It also improves blood circulation with its slight massaging effect while promoting hydrated smooth skin for an awake-looking gaze.
Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free, Alcohol-Free, Free of artificial colourings, Alkalescent, Surfactant free, Allergy tested (formulated to minimise the risk of allergy).