1. Take a moderate amount and lather.
2. Apply the lather on the areas where you're concerned such as around the T-zone, cheeks, and chin.
3. Gently wash the entire face without rubbing.
4. Finally, rinse with cold water to tighten the pores.
● Removes the debris, such as clogged keratin and sebum
● Softens dead skin cells with baking soda powder
Sodium Bicarbonate, Talc, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Papain, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Camphor, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ultramarines, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax
5.8cm (L) x 5.8cm (W) x 12.0cm (H)
● Stop usage if any skin abnormalities appear
● Stop using if redness, swelling, itching, or irritation appears after exposure to sunlight. If the situation deteriorates, consult a dermatologist
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into your eyes, do not rub them, rinse them out immediately with water. If any irregularities remain, consult your dermatologist
● Keep out of reach of children
● Store the product in a cool, dry place
KEANA NADESHIKO Baking Soda Scrub Wash for Men from Japan is a powder type face wash which softens and washes off blackheads and stiff dead skin cells with the triple power of baking soda, enzyme, and scrub. Aim for smoother skin with less visible pores with this refreshing scrub wash with eucalyptus scent. Suitable for men with blackhead problems.