1. Take a moderate amount (a grape size), and apply by massaging gently on makeup and areas where you are concerned about dead skin cells and blackheads.
2. After blending with makeup, wash gently without rubbing.
3. Can be used on wet hands or in the shower room.
● Removes makeup and dirt from pores
● Softens dead skin cells with baking soda
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Isostearate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Onsen-Sui(JPN), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycol Distearate, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
5.3cm (L) x 14.5cm (W) x 5.3cm (H)
● Stop usage if any skin abnormalities appear
● Stop using if redness, swelling, itching, or irritation appears after exposure to sunlight. If the situation deteriorates, consult a dermatologist
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into your eyes, do not rub them, rinse them out immediately with water. If any irregularities remain, consult your dermatologist
● Keep out of reach of children
● Store the product in a cool, dry place
KEANA NADESHIKO Baking Soda Cleansing Gel from Japan is a cleansing gel that not only removes makeup but also cleanses off the dirt in pores. The baking soda power softens dead skin cells and cleanse blackheads. Get soft and smooth skin after washing.