1. Prior to using Baby Foot, soak feet in water to soften the skin. This allows the gel to be effectively absorbed into the skin. Dry feet and then begin the application process. Cut along the dotted line of the pack and place foot in pack. Secure pack with attached adhesive tape as indicated. Repeat for second foot. For effective absorption of Baby Foot gel, wear a pair of socks over the Baby Foot packs for the application period.
2. Leave sock packs on for 60 minutes to allow the gel to be fully absorbed.
3. Remove the sock packs and wash feet gently with soap and water.
4. Soak your feet in water daily for effective peeling to occur.
Dead skin cells will start to peel between 2 to 10 days after initial application.
Do not forcibly remove dead skin cells when peeling begins. Peeling amount and time may vary from person to person and peeling can take 1- 2 weeks to occur. If your feet have a dry skin build up, we recommend a second application of Baby Foot 4 weeks after the first application. Not recommended for use by diabetics or during pregnancy and breast feeding
● Limit walking around whilst using Baby Foot
● Do not allow contact with your eyes (If gel comes into contact -rinse eyes thoroughly with saline or water and consult your doctor)
● Do not expose to extremely high temperatures
● Do not use near naked flame
● Keep out of reach of children
● A patch test is recommended
● Avoid use on skin which is predisposed to allergies or if you have sensitive skin
● Discontinue use if swelling, itchiness, inflammation or other skin symptoms occur
● Not recommended for use by diabetics
● Not recommended for use while pregnant or breast feeding
● Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist.
●Safe, easy and convenient to use
●Assists in the management of psoriasis, tinea and foot odour by removing the dead skin cells which harbour bacteria
●Does not contain any harsh chemicals
●Does not contain any animal related ingredients
●Free from animal testing
● Vegan formula
Water, Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine,Hyd roxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Glucose, o-Cymen-5-ol, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Leaf/Stem Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Fragrance
1 pair of foot pack (35ml per foot pack)
Simple to use in the comfort of your own home, Baby Foot penetrates into the layers of dead skin cells and breaks down the desmosomes that hold the layers together. Dead and dry skin peels away leaving the healthy fresh skin beneath. Containing 3 types of Peach extract, Baby Foot exfoliates and moisturises at the same time. Imagine having a private foot spa in the comfort of your home.
This special edition of Baby Foot 60mins foot peeling mask contains Peach Extract from Yamanashi Prefecture to moisturize your skin. It's Peach scent makes you feel relaxed and refreshed.
With this 60mins treatment, the Baby Foot gel goes deeper into the skin to soften the dead skin effectively. Its recommended for first time user or people who suffer from very hard and rough heels.