TOAMIT Virus Shut Out works harder than a conventional mask. It releases Chlorine Dioxide molecules into the air and as a result, provides a 3-dimensional coverage around the body. On the other hand, a conventional face mask only seals the face and protects the wearer from inhaling airborne bacteria.
It is suitable for all ages including newborn babies and pregnant women to wear because it protects them from catching diseases wherever they are, outdoor or indoor. The Virus Shut Out card gives you a 1m radius protection around your body 24/7.
It can effectively prevent virus and bacteria from spreading in public transport, school and hospital if everyone is wearing it and prevent a person who wears it from bringing virus, bacteria, and fungi back home via clothes.
- Degerms, deodorizes
- Eliminates sweat and body odor
- Eliminates the smell of cigarette smoke
- 1-meter protection
- 24/7 360 degrees protection
100% Made in Japan
Dimension: 2.8 x 1.9 x 0.2 inch / H7.2 x W4.8 x D0.5 cm
Weight: 29 grams
Package Size: 76 x 155 x 17 mm
Shelf life: 1 year
Lifespan: 1 Month after the product is unsealed
- Lanyard-type virus shield
- Protects for approximately 30 days
- Less obtrusive than a face mask
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial formulation
- Toamit Virus Shut Out is an anti-viral and anti-bacterial personal protection device. This lanyard releases a low concentration of airborne chlorine dioxide to eliminate germs and viruses in the surrounding air.
- Just wearing this item around your neck creates a barrier against germs and viruses.
- Less visible and obtrusive than a face mask, the Toamit Virus Shut Out is a good option for workplaces, public transport, and any other crowded space where airborne germs and viruses are a risk.
- Toamit Virus Shut Out is made in Japan, so you can rest assured in its safety and quality. Each piece will last approximately 30 days after opening. This device targets airborne germs. It does not replace basic hygiene measures as recommended by the World Health Organization, such as careful and frequent hand washing, practicing respiratory hygiene, and avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth. If you experience fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, see a doctor immediately.
How to use it?
- Take Virus Shut Out from its package and use the included lanyard to hang around the neck. The product will react with the air and begin to work as soon as it is removed from the aluminum outer pack, so be sure not to open or puncture this pack until you are ready to use it.
- Chlorine dioxide generating agent (Sodium chlorite, natural zeolite)