DIRECTION FOR USE:
1∼3 packs (6 tablets per pack)/day, taking with water or warm water at the same time. Consume 30 mins before or after meal for best results
● The use of additives (excipients) to harden tablets is avoided as much as possible, which may cause the tablets to lose their shape.
● Due to the use of natural ingredients, the color may differ, but there is no problem with the quality.
● In rare cases, it may not fit depending on your constitution and physical condition. In that case, please reduce the amount or stop using it.
● If you are in a medical institution, please consult your doctor.
● If you have food allergies, please refer to the ingredient name display.
● Keep out of reach from children
● Live Active Enzyme 720mg
● Blocks sugar, carbs and alchohol
● Promotes healthy digestion
● Decreases fatigue
● Reduces hangover
Koji mold fermented rice extract, Rice koji powder, Isomalto-oligosaccharide, Processed papaya, Yeast peptide, Koji mold fermented millet extract (contains soybean and Gluten free), Turmeric extract powder, Yeast, Resistant dextrin, Cinnamon cortex powder, Spore lactic acid bacteria, α-Lipoic Acid, Ginger extract powder, Virgin Coconut Oil powder, L-Carnitine fumarate, Gymnema sylvester extract powder, Black pepper extract powder, Crystal cellulose, Calcium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Niacin, Chitin Chitosan (derived from crab), Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic acid
115g | 6 tablets x 30 packs
Developed under the supervision of Dr. Hiromi Shinya, a world-renowned medical doctor whose passion is to provide customers with real, active enzymes, Shinya Enzyme is a fast-acting enzyme supplement.
All of the products in the Yoru Osoi Gohan Demo series of enzyme supplements are made with active enzymes produced by fermenting several kinds of grain with koji (Aspergillus oryzae). In this way, the enzymes remain active and are able to break down lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins, thus compensating for enzymes in the gut that have diminished with age.
Yoru Osoi Gohan Demo Kiwami is the supplement with the highest amount of enzyme in the series.