Take an appropriate amount (appx. 1cm) on your hand, foam well with cold or warm water, wash and massage your face gently with the foam, then rinse thoroughly.
● Formulated with sea clay
● For smooth, pore-less skin
● Recommended for those concerning blackheads and rough skin
● Pore cleansing
● Fragrance-free, colorant-free, mineral oil-free
WATER, POTASSIUM MYRISTATE, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM STEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TANAKURA CLAY, POTASSIUM LAURATE, LAURAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, TALC, KAOLIN, SODIUM TREHALOSE OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, ALCOHOL
40mm (D) x 68mm (W) x 174mm (H)
● Do not use if you have skin abnormalities. Carefully check that there are no abnormalities on your skin. If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.), or darkening during use or after exposure to sunlight, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, immediately rinse thoroughly with water without rubbing. If you feel any abnormalities, consult an ophthalmologist.
● Avoid direct sunlight and hot temperature, and keep out of reach of infants.
● Although it is unscented, it is not odorless because it has a unique odor of raw materials.
● The color of the facial cleanser is due to the ingredients.
ROSETTE Cleansing Paste is the first cream type face wash in Japan, developed in 1929. ROSETTE Face Wash Paste Clay Series is developed to solve different skin troubles.
ROSETTE Cleansing Paste Sea Clay Smooth is a face wash made with mineral-rich sea clay and botanical extracts, for smooth and porcelain-like skin. It is formulated with fine sea clay powder to remove dirt, impurities and dead skin cells. This foaming type cleanser also contains rosa multiflora to tighten pores and leave the skin smooth.