Luve Jelly is the first water-soluble lubricating gel in Japan developed by request from the Japan Family Planning Association. Luve Jelly Delicate-In is an injectable product that comes in an inconspicuous ergonomic container designed for users who do not “want their partner to know they use it.”
Even individuals who do not practice intimacy often like it because it is convenient and easy to use.
Gel comes out of the hole of the tip and spreads throughout, which enables smooth injection. The gel is also safe to apply onto male genitals.
*Soften or minimize painful coitus due to lack of moisture
*Minimize discomfort and incongruity during condom use. Safe for condom
*Does not contain any unnecessary ingredients
*Easily wash out with excellent water solubility
*Odorless, colorless, transparent, natural feeling
*Sterilized, allergy tested
*Individually packed and can be easily carried around
*Clean, single-use type
DIRECTION FOR USE:
1. Clean your hands and fingers before use.
2. Take an appropriate amount and apply to necessary area. The tube only for one time use.
*Can be used with condoms.
Purified water, glycerin, propylene glycol, hydrophilic polymer, pH regulator, parabens
6g x 4pc
- Nozzle is not a cap, do not remove it before use
- If any abnormalities on skin, discontinue use
- This product is a lubricating jelly. It cannot be used for contraceptive purposes
- There is no harm when eaten, but this product is not food
- Avoid direct sunlight, store in a cool, dry place
- Keep the outer box until this item is used up. Information is written on the outer box
- Read instrution carefully before use
- Please use as soon as possible after opening. Do not use expired product
*There is no contraceptive effect
*Can be used with condom