● Curl lashes before applying. Align the curve of the brush with your lash line and move the brush straight from root to tip.
● Repeat first step until you reach desired effect.
● To achieve a lasting curl, wait for the film formula to completely dry on your lashes before curling with an eyelash curler.
● Gently rub the residue off with a cotton swab after it is completely dry. The film will easily peel off without smearing.
● Refrain from using this product if it does not suit your skin type.
● Do not use in case of injury, swelling, eczema, rash, inflammation, etc.
● Stop using if any abnormalities occur, such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, discoloration or skin-darkening. Stop using if the above mentioned symptoms occur on exposure of sunlight. Continued use may aggravate such symptoms. If so, please consult a dermatologist.
● In case of contact with eyes, do not rub and flush immediately with cold or lukewarm water.
● After use, wipe the opening of the product and close its cap properly.
● Avoid leaving in temperatures of 50 Celsious or above or in direct sunlight.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not get the product onto clothing as it may not be removable.
● Smooth liquid film coats lashes with volumizing properties.
● Designed to volumize and define.
● Unique formula to repel oil, sweat, tears, and friction.
● Easy removal with warm water.
● Fortified with moisturizing ingredients.
● Clump-free, silky smooth and washable film technology.
Water, Acrylate Copolymer Ammonium, Bechenic Acid, Hexa (Hydroxystearic Acid / Stearic Acid / Rosic Acid) Dipentaerythrityl, PG, Mitsurou, Candelilla Row, TEA, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Stearic Acid , Silica, hydrolyzed silk, apple fruit extract, (hydroxyethyl acrylate / acryloyldimethyltaurine Na) copolymer, BG, sorbitan isostearate, isohexadecan, ethylhexyl glycerin, simethicone, glyceryl stearate, sorbitan stearate, sodium stearoyl glutamate, Honey, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, polysorbate 60, EDTA-2Na, methylparaben, iron oxide