Apply on dry hand & spread & rub over until dry. 15 seconds
1) You will smell the alcohol first when you apply sanitizer on your hand. The alcohol will kill the germs on surface, and it will evaporate after around 15 seconds
2) After the alcohol evaporate, the moisturizing ingredients will stay on your hand surface, to moisturize your skin.
BeautiMe Germs Off Hand Sanitizer kills bacteria and at the same time hydrates and nourishes your skin. It contains Aloe Vera & Jujuba Fruit Extracts. Non- sticky and keeps your hand soft and smooth.
Why Sanitiser Must Contained Alcohol?
1) According to the guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Sanitiser with over 60% of the alcohol base will be effective in disinfecting the surface.
2) According to the research conducted by the University of Toronto, 70% alcohol concentration is the most effective way to kill germs
1) Contained 70% alcohol, which is the most effective % of concentration.
2) Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract: The seed contains a number of medically active compounds including saponins, triterpenes, flavonoids, and alkaloids. Jujuba contains 20 times more vitamin C than any citrus fruit, strengthening the immune system and fighting infections, which may be why it has been used medicinally for millenniums in many cultures.
3) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe Vera is one of those plants appreciated for its amazing healing virtues for various ailments and infections. With its germ-killing properties - antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal - it's an effective botanical that can be used as an antibiotic, disinfectant.