1. Each box contains one time use only gel packs.
2. Remove toenail polish, and wash feet thoroughly to remove lotions and oils.
3. Place foot in the pack, secure with tape. (you may also wear socks over gel packs)
4. After 30 minutes, rinse the gel solution off the feet.
5. Starting around 3 to 5 days after treatment, dead skin will begin to peel away from feet.
6. Recommended usage every 3 months. Individuals with excessive amounts of dead skin on their feet might require a follow-up treatment of Baby Foot within 2 weeks after their first treatment.
Exfoliate & remove dry, cracked skin on feet
Helps to reduce nasty foot odours
17 types of natural plant extracts
Quick, no scrub, no abrasion, easy application
Aqua(Water), Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenetad Castor Oil,Glucose, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Citric Acid, Malic Acid (Apple), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit)Peel Oil,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Camel Grass), Nasturtium Officinale Extract (Watercress), Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock Root), Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract (Soapwort), Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract (Clematis), Spiraea Ulmaria Extract (Meadowsweet), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail Herb), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Bladderwrack), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Tea Plant), Houttuynia Cordata Extract (Chameleon), Phenoxyethanol,Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid
• Do not allow contact with your eyes (If gel comes into contact -rinse eyes thoroughly with saline or water and consult your doctor)
• Do not expose to extremely high temperatures
• Do not use near naked flame
•Keep out of reach of children
•A patch test is recommended
•Avoid use on skin which is predisposed to allergies or if you have sensitive skin
•Discontinue use if swelling, itchiness, inflammation or other skin symptoms occur
•Not recommended for use by diabetics
•Not recommended for use while pregnant or breast feeding
•Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist.
Lav-ender is in the air, Baby Foot Peeling Mask now comes in a limited-edition soothing Lavender scent! Baby Foot Peeling Mask helps to exfoliate dry, cracked and hardened skin on your feet, reduce bad foot odour, giving you smooth baby-like skin!