Baby Foot is designed to remove hardened skin & dead cells from your feet. It's effective, effortless, and very simple to use.
Functions of BABY FOOT Peeling mask:
- Exfoliate & remove dry, cracked skin on feet
- Helps cure hard skin, and helps reduce nasty foot odours
- Removes a full layer of skin, for ‘total foot’ skin health
- 17 safe, natural ingredients and extracts
- Quick, no scrub, no abrasion, easy application
- For men and women of all ages
Recipient of Watsons HWB Awards for "Most Wanted Foot Mask"
HOW TO USE
- Each box contains one time use only gel packs.
- Remove toenail polish, and wash feet thoroughly to remove lotions and oils.
- Place foot in the pack, secure with tape and place socks over gel packs.
- After 30minutes, rinse the gel solution off of the feet.
- Starting around 3 to 5 days after treatment, dead skin will begin to peel away from feet.
- Recommended using this product about every 3 months. Individuals with excessive amounts of dead skin on their feet might require a follow-up treatment of Baby Foot within 2 weeks after their first treatment.
Direction For Use:
1. Put the soap on the sponge with water or warm water and lather up, and wash.
2. Wash away completely after.
Soap Base, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-75, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Saccharomyces/Persimmon Fruit Juice Ferment Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract
Please use with caution taking in consideration of any skin irregularity. If you experience any redness, swelling, itching, irritation, depigmentation (such as white blotches) or darkened, stop using the product immediately and see a doctor. In case it gets into your eyes, wash them with running water immediately. Keep out of reach of Children. Do not expose the product to extreme high or low temperatures, and avoid exposing to direct sunlight. The color of the product may be changed due to the natural extracts but this does not affect product quality. In the nature of the product, the surface becomes white, have spots or is spit, but this does not affect product quality.